Driven by Investment Criteria, our SRI filter looks for large scale cost reduction and/or improvements in well-being and quality of life. Some examples of our SRI focus within our sectors include:
- Reduce Energy usage and losses in existing processes
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Clean Water, Waste Management • Green / Clean / Sustainable Innovation, Integrated Design Approaches
IT, New Media, Informatics – Information and advocacy for people
- Information Systems for Emerging Economies • Media and Social Media Applications with accountability • Healthcare Informatics and Distributed Medicine for the masses
- Diagnostics, Wellness, and Medical Devices
The SRI Fund focuses primarily on industry sectors where innovation can drive demand and disrupt current markets. The Portfolio companies can then take advantage of domestic and global partnerships in sectors where global market demand will drive growth. These sectors include areas where New Dimension has extensive deal flow, technology background, operating and industry experience.